Sunday, January 24, 2010

Fundraisers


There are a few fundraisers that I am doing if you want to help support me for the work I am doing in Zambia....

1. Cookie Lee Jewelry
If you are interested in ordering any Cookie Lee jewelry from their new line, please see the catalog at www.cookielee.biz/amielarson, then click on view catalog. Send the page number, item number and brief description with the price to Amie Larson (consultant) at lars.all4@gte.net and she will add sales tax and shipping then you can send her a check or you can charge it. I get 50% of all sales

2. Photo prints for Zambia
If you are interested in ordering great photography prints for a very cheap price, please click on this link http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/event.php?eid=256865564498&index=1 or if you don't have a facebook page, I can send it to you. I get 100% of all sales and you get a great photo!

3. My mom is selling calendars and small prints with her photos for $10. Contact me if you are interested: erinnhartzell@yahoo.com

4. Baja Fresh Fundraiser in Southern California
Eat at Baja Fresh on Harbor and Adams in Costa Mesa, Ca on February 12th, 13th, or 14th or order takeout or gift cards and I will receive 20% of the profits. Consider treating the office with lunch. You must bring a flyer so email me if you need one and I will send it to you. erinnhartzell@yahoo.com

5. Give monthly or a one-time donation
Even $10 a month adds up if 10 people give it. Consider the impact you can make with a small amount given up from not eating out for one day. The details for donations are in the blog entry below (at the end). They are tax-deductible.

I appreciate all the prayers I can get as well for safety, provision, guidance, hearts changed, boldness, and a listening ear to the Lord.

God bless you.

No comments:

Post a Comment